Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


.

feedburner

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Thrill Adventure Camping

It has been quite some time I have not organize any camping event. However, towards end of May, there is going to be a very thrill and adventure camping coming up.

Further more I was informed that the campsite has been raining very heavily for the past few weeks. As such I am sure the route is going to be very tricky and tough. Indeed it's going to be another great camping adventure.

So I would like to advise the participants to be more prepared. Brings more foods and make sure the 4WD are all fully equips with the offroad equipments and use the adventure offroad tires.

As this trip is a non profit making, I just like to remind the participants to bear their own cost. I'm only organizing the event out of my interest and I'll provide a free technical advice. But most important, the participants willing to experience the tough adventure camping trip.


First stop before hitting offroad


Mild offroad to the campsite (luckily it's dry, if it rain this offroad tends to be very tricky and tough)


Faizal with his Isuzu D'Max


Tackling the fisrt off-road obstacle


Our fisrt stop at the Kayangan Village (350ft above sea level)


Sadai (The Headman) house at Kayangan Village


Stop by at the village sundry shop. Actually this shop sell more things than 7E. You can even buy petrol and motorcycle parts here.


Upon arrival at the Lata Serpik waterfall


Posing at the fisrt stop waterfall Lata Serpik


"I love durian"


Durian feast otw to campsite


View of the Orang Asli village


Tok Batin Yop Lui (The Headman - his face looks like the character in 'God Must Be Crazy)


Bamboo Rice (Rice stuff in the bamboo and burn it)



8 comments:
gravatar
Christelle said...
May 9, 2010 at 9:24 AM  

It's so great that you give advise to people so they are good prepared for there adventure. I appreciate that. When I look at the pictures... wow I wish I could go there to and taste the rice stuffed in the bamboo....Thanks for the article!

Greetings Christelle

gravatar
rusliesophian said...
May 10, 2010 at 1:18 AM  

Hi Christelle, thanks for your visit to my blog. One day you might have a change to visit Malaysia and I'll voluntarily willing to guide you.

gravatar
Unknown said...
May 22, 2010 at 11:55 PM  

nice pix,,such great view..looks like its a lot of fun :)

gravatar
MrBenqs said...
June 19, 2010 at 3:56 AM  

nice pic bro,

http://akuadalahaku.com

gravatar
rusliesophian said...
July 22, 2010 at 7:50 AM  

Thanks umihoney. Definitely it's a great fun to camp by the beautiful riverside. Come and join us!

gravatar
rusliesophian said...
July 22, 2010 at 7:51 AM  

Thanks sumber ilmu kerana sudi menjengah ke mari.

gravatar
WorldmedTourism said...
September 18, 2010 at 3:31 AM  

Camping very nice

gravatar
chinupbuttercup said...
August 6, 2011 at 4:01 AM  

Lata Serpik ?hehe .sy pernah pg .. =.='

Post a Comment